Dominador D. Tolentino Jr.
PARTNER – CORPORATE TRANSACTIONAL GROUP
Public Company Practice | Venture & Emerging Growth | Commercial
Dominador Tolentino is a partner in the firm’s Corporate Transactional Group focusing on Public Company Practice, Venture & Emerging Growth and M&A. Dominador has vast experience advising public and private companies on corporate and securities law matters and he has worked with multiple clients based in China and Hong Kong. He regularly advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, private placement offerings, initial public offerings, Exchange Act, Securities Act and state securities law filings and compliance, corporate formation and governance issues, commercial matters and other business transactions. Dominador has worked with companies in a wide variety of industries including biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, digital media, software, cannabis, alternative energy, investment banking and finance.
- Advised multiple public and private companies in reverse merger and PIPE transactions;
- Advised underwriters and issuers in initial public offering (IPO) transactions;
- Advised private companies and investors in private placement offerings and other debt and equity financing transactions;
- Advised private cannabis companies on corporate formation and governance, equity incentive plans, financing transactions and in strategic asset sales transactions;
- Advised investment banks acting as placement agents in private placement offerings of pre-IPO companies.
Prior to joining Prospera Law, Dominador was an associate at Richardson & Patel LLP, where he practiced corporate and securities law as a member of the Corporate Transactional and Asian Practice groups. He also previously practiced in the areas of business and family law, in which he handled litigation and appellate matters.
Dominador is fluent in Tagalog (Pilipino) and co-manages his family’s real estate ventures in the Philippines. In his spare time, he enjoys playing golf, basketball, fantasy football and spending time with family while watching NFL and NBA games and on the sidelines at his son’s sports events.
Dominador received his J.D. from Loyola Law School and his B.A. in Economics from the University of California, Berkeley. He is admitted to practice law in California.