Rahul P. Dange
PARTNER – CORPORATE TRANSACTIONAL GROUP
M&A | Venture & Emerging Growth | Commercial
Rahul P. Dange is a partner in the firm’s Corporate Transactional Group with a practice focusing on M&A, Venture & Emerging Growth and Commercial matters. Rahul has nearly two decades of experience specializing in both public and private M&A, and has vast experience advising on both sell-side and buy-side transactions. Rahul also regularly advises clients in venture capital and private equity financings, corporate and securities laws and general corporate governance matters. Additionally, he helps clients negotiate a wide variety of commercial agreements, including SaaS, license, distribution and marketing agreements. Rahul represents clients in various fields, including technology, biotech, digital media, life sciences, software, healthcare, gaming, entertainment, food, beverage and apparel.
Rahul’s focus is providing practical business and legal advice to his clients. He has developed strong relationships with his clients and, for many of them, has effectively served as their outside general counsel. He prides himself on having represented many clients from soup to nuts, having counseled them from formation to growth rounds and, ultimately, to exit events.
- Represented a mobile game maker in the sale of its business for several hundred million dollars;
- Represented a Fortune 500 company in numerous equity investments and strategic partnerships;
- Represented a private investment firm in its acquisition and sale of several private companies in various industries, including auto repair and toy manufacturing;
- Represented a significant ice cream manufacturer in the sale of its business to a large national brand;
- Represented a prominent L.A.-based venture capital fund in numerous investments in marketing, phone application, technology and e-commerce industries;
- Assisted in a $1.2 billion merger of two public companies in the medical diagnostics field, which involved the creation of a series of publicly traded preferred stock;
- Assisted a dialysis service company with respect to a multi-billion dollar credit facility.
Prior to joining Prospera Law, Rahul was an attorney at Richardson & Patel LLP, Goodwin Procter LLP and Bingham McCutchen LLP, where he focused on M&A, securities and corporate finance.
Rahul is an avid traveler and scuba diver, and is also a film enthusiast who has dabbled in script-writing.
Rahul received his J.D. from Northwestern University School of Law and his B.S. from the University of California, San Diego. He is admitted to practice law in California.