ASSOCIATE - HEALTH CARE INDUSTRY GROUP
Sean O’Neal is an associate with Prospera Law LLP. As a member of the Health Care Industry Group, Sean litigates business matters involving business torts, health plan provider disputes, breach of contract, bad faith and fraud. Prior to joining the firm, Sean worked as an associate for two prominent northern California litigation firms representing private companies and individuals in diverse civil matters regarding real estate, probate, catastrophic personal injury, construction defect, and business litigation.
Sean earned his J.D. from William & Mary Law School in 2015. During law school, he was a member of the William & Mary Bill of Rights Journal and served as a board member for the William & Mary National Trial Team. He also interned with several government offices, including the Los Angeles District Attorney and the Sacramento City Attorney.
- California State Bar
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- J.D., William & Mary Law School, Williamsburg, Virginia
- B.A., Thomas Aquinas College, Santa Paula, California
- State Bar of California