ASSOCIATE – CORPORATE TRANSACTIONAL GROUP
Venture & Emerging Growth | M&A | Commercial
Vikas Srinath is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Transactional Group with a practice focusing on Venture & Emerging Growth, M&A and Commercial matters. Vikas regularly represents entrepreneurs, their companies and the investors who support them. In technology transactions, venture capital financings and M&A deals, Vikas believes in purposeful communication, and works with founders and institutional investors alike to plan, develop and implement ambitious business and legal strategy. In addition to his technology practice, Vikas helps his clients build their growth strategy across industry, including healthcare clinical trials, SaaS, esports, consumer products and digital marketing.
A “deal junkie” rarely in a suit, Vikas is also committed to helping achieve social equity outcomes.
Vikas has been consistently recognized by Super Lawyers as a Southern California Rising Star from 2018-2020.
- Represented group of premiere venture capital funds and healthtech, drone technology, kitchenware and HR companies in multiple rounds of initial, follow-on, growth and later stage venture financings;
- Represented founders and teams as outside general counsel to form companies, hire employees and contractors, protect their brands, engage with the right partners in complex business transactions, and position their business in commerce (especially e-commerce);
- Represented private equity fund in buy- and sell-side mergers and acquisitions of middle-market portfolio companies in consulting services, consumer services, audiovisual solutions and manufacturing;
- Represented food products company in multi-million dollar sale to national brand;
- Represented edtech company in multi-million dollar strategic sale to publicly-listed buyer;
- Represented foreign mobile app agency in sale of web technology platform and associated app to a multinational development team.
Prior to joining Prospera Law, Vikas was a corporate attorney at a startup law firm in Los Angeles, and has experience in private philanthropy (in NYC) and as a founder of an edtech startup.
Apart from his practice, Vikas has a passion for experimental jazz and the Lakers.
Vikas earned his J.D., with a concentration in intellectual property, from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law, and his B.A. in French and Politics from New York University.